Change Management Tools

  • From: Peter Barnett <regdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 07:54:04 -0700 (PDT)

We are looking for a change management tool that will
work across three platforms:  Oracle, Sybase and SQL
Server.  We are currently licensed for BMC's Dbartisan
which does have a change management tool and does work
across all three platforms.

The performance of DBArtisan leaves a lot to be
desired so we are looking for alternatives.

We are looking for pretty basic functionality -
compare tables or procedures between databases and
tell the diffierences, extract SQL, create baslines,
etc.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

Pete Barnett

http://mail.yahoo.com