Re: Change Hostname of target agent on EM 12c

  • From: Backseat DBA <backseatdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kellyn Pot'vin" <kellyn.potvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 17:15:46 -0800

Thanks, and just the person I was hoping was going to respond.  I found
get_agent_properties and set_agent_properties but what do I change on the
agent?  EMD_URL?  That is the only thing that I see that has the hostname.
 Also is this the same as modifying the emd.properties file on the host?  I
tried modifying that file and my service (Windows) will not startup.  Is
there something else that needs to be done?

Thanks for your help.