Re: Centralized EM for 10g R2 Databases

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:35:25 +0100

It looks like I made the classic error of assuming that what was true
for my version was generically true. The relevant note for us is
Note:311072.1

"Note #1: for Windows the downloadable Agent is not available in 10.1.0.3.0."

apologies to all.

On 8/24/06, Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We have ran several automated agent installation on windows with no problems at all - using the agentDownload vb-script supplied by oracle. Works like a charm, just the way it does on *nix

Stefan

 On 8/24/06, Polarski, Bernard <Bernard.Polarski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have tried  the push agent on Windows but with all  the NT domain, network
password and others security stuff implemented by  M$, life is very very hard.
> Up to now, on windows, I always met a surprise  after another and can only
report a full blatant ultimate total  absolute failure to push anything that my
own misery.