RE: Can't see index from package

  • From: Jonathan Knight <knightjck_work@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:33:08 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,
  Your suggestion actually fixed our issue querying an
"all_tab..." view.  Now, we're facing "all_indexes".

  We've granted select, update, delete, & alter on the
table (which has the index) to the package owner.
We've also granted ...
  ALTER ANY INDEXTYPE
  EXECUTE ANY INDEXTYPE

  I know we're just shooting from the hip at the
moment, but hoping to find the right one ...

Thanks,
Jon Knight