Can't find "hard parse elapsed time" value in sysstat view even exactly has "parse count (hard)" value

  • From: "Leyi Zhang (Kamus)" <kamusis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle_l <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 19:31:42 +0800

Hi, lists

SQL> select stat_name from dba_hist_stat_name where  stat_name like '%parse%'
  2  minus
  3  select distinct stat_name from dba_hist_sysstat where stat_name
like '%parse%'
  4  /

STAT_NAME
failed parse (out of shared memory) elapsed time
failed parse elapsed time
hard parse (bind mismatch) elapsed time
hard parse (sharing criteria) elapsed time
hard parse elapsed time

All above 5 stats can't never be found in WRH$_SYSSTAT or
DBA_HIST_SYSSTAT either in our product 10.2.0.3 database or in our
test 11.2.0.1 database.

SQL> select max(value) from dba_hist_sysstat where stat_name='parse
count (hard)';

MAX(VALUE)
----------
     26013

SQL> select max(value) from dba_hist_sysstat where stat_name='hard
parse elapsed time';

MAX(VALUE)

SQL>

The question is:  Why we can find  "parse count (hard)" value but no
"hard parse elapsed time" value? How about in your database?

Any hint will be very appreciated.

--
Kamus <kamusis@xxxxxxxxx>

Visit my blog for more : http://www.dbform.com