Re: Can't Ping Asktom.Oracle.com

  • From: "Neil Overend" <neiloverend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:48:28 +0100

asktom used to incredibly fast, I used to get sub second response for
my queries, it used to be htmldb (which, fair enough is the previous
name for APEX) but between 6-12 months ago asktom was rewritten. I
don't know the date the new version was released, I have a hard time
searching asktom to find out. Ever since then I have experienced very
slow response times. This is just my experience and YMMV. I've just
checked now and I'm getting 5-10 second response times and a few
network timeouts. Perhaps it's just me :-)

On 18/06/07, David Sharples <davidsharples@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
its been on on apex for many many years