RE: CRon help

  • From: "Hallas, John, Tech Dev" <John.Hallas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:24:16 +0100

Charlotte Hammond suggested this to a similar question recently

Something like this (1am on 2nd Saturday):

00 01 8,9,10,11,12,13,14 * 6 /app/my_saturday_job.sh

Takes advantage of the fact that the second Saturday can only possibly
fall in the range of dates 8th to the 14th of the month (and no other
Saturday can fall on those days!)