Re: CRS addNode.sh problems 11.1.0.6

  • From: Martin Bach <development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Ballester <ballester.david@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:32:43 +0100

David Ballester wrote:
2008/9/16 Martin Bach <development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear all,

I've got a playground RAC 11.1.0.6 Linux 32bit installation running on
RHEL5.0 over Oracle VM.

[]

Thanks for all input,

Martin

To be sure, you can extract the installed packages from one of the running
nodes and from the failing one

rpm -qa | sort >  /tmp/installed.rpms  ( for example )

I did a cluvfy stage -post hwos -n node3 before I started and I think to remember that it was okay. The cluvfy stage -pre crsinst -n node3,node1 listed missing packages which I added (such as libaio-devel and unixODBC, sysstat). I was hoping that'll do the trick but I'll definitely do as you suggest.

Is anyone willing to share an ONS config file for a 3+ node cluster?

and compare both files to see if you have the same software. Core dumps in
this case smells a failing libraries  ( the new node is the same
architecture ? )

I think so but I'll double check...

only an idea

Regards