Re: CR Block copies, always 6 in 10.2.0.3?

  • From: amonte <ax.mount@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "조동욱" <ukja.dion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 12:56:45 +0100

ok so the 6 doesnt seem the limit, I just check a 2 node RAC database (
10.2.0.2) on Solaris and shows this:

select file#, block#, status, count(*)
from v$bh
group by file#, block#, status
having count(*) > 6
order by 1,2, 4

returns 115 rows where some blocks has as large as 18 CR copies so the
theory stated by the book doesnt seem real...

Alex