RE: CPUs NOT getting consumed ?

  • From: "Gogala, Mladen" <MGogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'mcdonald.connor@xxxxxxxxx'" <mcdonald.connor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 10:03:33 -0400

They would be getting consumed if your BCHR was high
enough....Unfortunately, hardware is

frequently bought by bargain hunters who go for  their friendly neighborhood
sales event

in which you bring in your 5 100GB disks and get one 500GB disk at the 25%
of the original

price. CFO will look extremely favorable on a deal like that and any PHB is
likely to ingratiate

himself (or herself, I've seen female PHB personnel as well) to his
superiors by saving money.

If they only could switch to GEICO....

--

Mladen Gogala