CPU load per db instance

  • From: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle Discussion List" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:07:23 -0500

Hi all,

on a given server, with multiple db instances, is there a known method to
see how much load individual db is putting on the system? when i say db, i
mean who db, including all sessions, instance itself and all session.

I understand this this information changes few milliseconds, but like we
capture using statspack ... can we do something on the server itself and
show it by each db? Has anyone already done this before? OS is solaris8 and
10, db version is 9ir2 or 10g.

Thanks in advance you any ideas. I am searching web as well, but wanted to
tap the collective wisdom first.
-----
Best regards
Raj