RE: CO-LOCATION

  • From: "Goulet, Dick" <richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 13:55:15 -0400

Howard,

            Well we're a LONG way from London UK, but hosting centers
really don't like people on their data centers who are not employees.
The reason is we don't appreciate the security risk to other clients in
there.  Now If you really want unrestricted access I'm sure we can build
a cage around your hardware that we can lock you into, for a cost of
course.

Dick Goulet / Capgemini
North America P&C / East Business Unit
Senior Oracle DBA / Hosting
Office: 508.573.1978 / Mobile: 508.742.5795 / www.capgemini.com
Fax: 508.229.2019 /  Email: richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
45 Bartlett St. / Marlborough, MA 01752

Together: the Collaborative Business Experience