Re: Books or links on Oracle Wait events (in depth)

  • From: kyle Hailey <kylelf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bdbafh@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 21:03:13 -0700

I'll second what Paul said

and if you still want to learn about the waits, I've put up a bunch of
non-RAC wait documentation at
https://sites.google.com/site/embtdbo/wait-event-documentation
The only decent book I'm aware of is  The Oracle Wait Interface, see on
Amazon *http://tinyurl.com/2ck8nc4*

The Oracle documentation itself has gotten better over the years

Best Wishes
Kyle Hailey
http://db-optimizer.blogspot.com/

*