Re: Book review

  • From: William Muriithi <william.muriithi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oralrnr@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 19:19:08 -0500

‎Hi Orlando,

I recently came across this book online: http://tinyurl.com/n7fqgo7.

Does anyone have any comment on the book - please feel free to email me
privately if needed, thanks.

This is not a comment about the book but more of the URL. In my humble opinion,
you would get a better follow up if you don't use shortened URL.

The problem is they are security nightmare. Clicking it implicitly say I trust
you wouldn't redirect me to a hostile website. To avoid spending a couple of
hours cleaning the system, some people will just never click it.

Publishing the full url allow us to feel more comfortable as we are likely to
be familiar with the domain

My 2 cents.

William

Orlando.