RE: Block dump - Uncommitted TXN - Help Urgent

  • From: "Christian Antognini" <Christian.Antognini@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 22:45:15 +0200

> I was thinking of INITRANS , is there a way to track that from
> v$lock,
> I remember once Steve Adams  answering some body looking at v$lock
> looking at Request Column, not sure though

Hi

Here an example of sessions waiting for a transaction slot:

SQL> SELECT event FROM v$session_wait WHERE sid = 12;

EVENT
-----------
enqueue

SQL> SELECT type, id1, id2, lmode, request FROM v$lock WHERE sid = 12;

TY        ID1        ID2      LMODE    REQUEST
TM      34522          0          3          0
TX     393247       9877          0          4

As you can see the request mode is S (4).

HTH
Chris
--
//www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l