RE: Blackout time in AI

  • From: Kelly Morton <kmorton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:41:26 -0600

It shall be one of those days, AI = IA

-----Original Message-----
From: Hallas, John, Tech Dev [mailto:John.Hallas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 9:34 AM
To: Kelly Morton; oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Blackout time in AI

???

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kelly Morton
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 1:55 PM
To: 'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Blackout time in AI

If I set the blackout in AI, and then shutdown AI, will AI knows how long it
was shutdown? example: I set blackout for 5 hours, then shutdown AI for 4
hours. When I start AI 4 hours later will the blackout last for one more
hour or 5 hours?

The information contained in this communication,
including attachments, is strictly confidential
and for the intended use of the addressee only;
it may also contain proprietary, price sensitive,
or legally privileged information. Notice is hereby
given that any disclosure, distribution, dissemination,
use, or copying of the information by anyone other
than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited
and may be illegal. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail, delete this communication, and destroy
all copies.

Corporate Systems, Inc. has taken reasonable precautions
to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been
swept for viruses. We specifically disclaim all liability
and will accept no responsibility for damage sustained
as a result of software viruses and advise you to carry
out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.