Re: Best storage for snapshot controlfile on 11.2.0.2 RAC

  • From: Yong Huang <yong321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: landstander668@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:25:44 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Adric. I figured that was the easiest. I was afraid it was not
supported even if it appears to work. I opened an SR and finally the
analyst suggested the same. We put it in ASM today and will see if we
still get intermittent ORA-245 (control file backup operation failed).
How long ago did you put your snapshot controlfile in ASM? You never
had the error ever since?

Yong Huang