Re: Baseline usage?

  • From: Mohamed Houri <mohamed.houri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sethmiller.sm@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 20:49:41 +0200

Instead of answering you, I prefere directing you to this interesting blog
article of Dominic Brooks in which you might find a starting point to your
path vers the correct answer

http://orastory.wordpress.com/2014/02/05/awr-was-a-baselined-plan-used/

Best regards

Mohamed Houri

--

Houri Mohamed

Oracle DBA-Developer-Performance & Tuning

Member of Oraworld-team <http://www.oraworld-team.com/>

Visit My         - Blog <http://www.hourim.wordpress.com/>

Let's Connect -
<http://fr.linkedin.com/pub/mohamed-houri/11/329/857/>*Linkedin