RE: Backup batch error

  • From: Alex <stant_98@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wolfson Larry - lwolfs <lawrence.wolfson@xxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:23:18 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Larry. I am on my way to becoming a Google pro these days! :)
Wolfson Larry - lwolfs <lawrence.wolfson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Alex,
Looking at the syntax I found with google I think you need something
like

if %ERRORLEVEL% = 1 blat %ERRFILE% -s "%SUBJECT1%" -t %EMAIL_ADDRESS_1%
if %ERRORLEVEL% = 0 blat %ERRFILE% -s "%SUBJECT2%" -t %EMAIL_ADDRESS_1%