Re: Back and a Question

  • From: ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, anjo.kolk@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:29:05 +0000

I did DOD befoer this. I am doing financial now. The federal government
actually passed security laws for financial companies as part of
Sarbanes-Oxley(SOX). I was told by operations that one of the rules is that
development cannot have access to production data. That is a problem for
production support when you get data issues.
From: David Aldridge <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>