RE: Back and a Question

  • From: "Reidy, Ron" <Ron.Reidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <anjo.kolk@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:40:33 -0600

http://www.imperva.com <http://www.imperva.com/>  - SecureSphere DB
appliance

http://www.ngssoftware.com <http://www.ngssoftware.com/>  - NGSSQuirreL
for Oracle

http:/www.red-database-security.com - consulting engagements

Yes, security is an ongoing action.  We are in the process of purchasing
SecureSphere and adding NGSSquirreL later this year.

--

Ron Reidy

Lead DBA

Array BioPharma, Inc.

________________________________

        From: "Anjo Kolk" < anjo.kolk@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:anjo.kolk@xxxxxxxxxxx> >
        So I made it back on the list, I have a question for you all
about DB security. There seems to be a lot of talk about DB security,
but not a lot of action. Is that true, and if it is true why don't
customers act? There are products out there to check for DB security,
how are they doing? Does any body on this list use them?

        Please share your thoughts and comments,

        --
        Anjo Kolk
        Owner and Founder OraPerf Projects

--
Anjo Kolk
Owner and Founder OraPerf Projects
tel:    +31-577-712000
mob: +31-6-55340888

information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is
intended
sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by