Re: Back and a Question

  • From: "Anjo Kolk" <anjo.kolk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx" <ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:10:10 +0200

http://www.Lumigent.com
http://www.appsecinc.com
http://www.insight-tec.com/en/

These are a few (and if other people know more let me know) companies that
do DB security in one way or another.

Sure there are people that can do a scan of the environment, but isn't that
an one time action and shouldn't people be more involved with security on an
ongoing basis?

Anjo.

On 8/15/06, ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx <ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

what products check for DB security? I believe there is a whole security IT sector with people who come into companies and look for holes in their software. Is that the same thing?

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Anjo Kolk" <anjo.kolk@xxxxxxxxxxx> So I made it back on the list, I have a question for you all about DB security. There seems to be a lot of talk about DB security, but not a lot of action. Is that true, and if it is true why don't customers act? There are products out there to check for DB security, how are they doing? Does any body on this list use them?

Please share your thoughts and comments,

--
Anjo Kolk
Owner and Founder OraPerf Projects