Re: Auto-start Oracle on reboot problem

  • From: "Mike Rothouse" <mrothouse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pedro Espinoza" <raindoctor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 14:36:12 -0500

Thanks Pedro.  Was able to find the error in
/var/svc/log/milestone-multi-user:default.log.  Now to figure out why dbhome
is not found during reboot.  Perhaps because dbhome is not found in
/usr/bin.  Will begin investigation.

Executing legacy init script "/etc/rc2.d/S99oracle".
Oracle Startup/Shutdown Begins
/etc/rc2.d/S99oracle: dbhome: not found
ORACLE_HOME = [] ? /etc/rc2.d/S99oracle: test: argument expected
Legacy init script "/etc/rc2.d/S99oracle" exited with return code 1.