RE: Autonomous transaction not committed

  • From: Yong Huang <yong321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tanel Poder <tanel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:10:19 -0800 (PST)

Yes. But he still needs to differentiate between different types of recursive
transactions. Right? Some are autonomous, some are code in PL/SQL block or
procedure/trigger etc without using autonomous_transaction pragma, and some are
PDML. I wish v$transaction had a column or a bit in flag suggesting which type.

Yong Huang