Automatic Memory Management

  • From: Juan Miranda <jcmiranda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ORACLE-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 15:40:38 +0100

I used to configure AMM assigning appropiate values to sga_target and
pga_aggregate_target

but nearly all my dbs have more memory assigned to shared_pool than
buffer_cache.

v$sgainfo;

NAME                                  BYTES RES

Buffer Cache Size                2751463424 Yes

Shared Pool Size                 3238002688 Yes

Maximum SGA Size                 6263357440 No

Free SGA Memory Available                 0

I can´t solve the possible problems with bind variables, etc.

What are you doing in this situation? manual MM?