Authorete

  • From: April Wells <AWells@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 15:38:23 -0600

Has anyone worked with Authorete software against an Oracle database before?

I am trying (silly me) to impose some security on this product, and they
have tables called... user... privilege... group... session... and I need to
have the tables owned by one user while another user can SUID the data, but
not affect the table structure (got burned on financials implementation with
customizations... ) and it is geeking out when the user tries to log into
the front end...

Help?

April Wells
Oracle DBA/Oracle Apps DBA
Corporate Systems
Amarillo Texas
 @>-->-->--
"Few people really enjoy the simple pleasure of flying a kite"
Adam Wells age 11
"Imagination is the highest kite one can fly."
Lauren Bacall

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is
strictly confidential and for the intended use of the addressee only; it may
also contain proprietary, price sensitive, or legally privileged information.
Notice is hereby given that any disclosure, distribution, dissemination, use,
or copying of the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete this
communication, and destroy all copies.

Corporate Systems, Inc. has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any
attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. We specifically disclaim
all liability and will accept no responsibility for damage sustained as a
result of software viruses and advise you to carry out your own virus checks
before opening any attachment.