Authentication with ActiveDirectory and SSO

  • From: "Tieland, RC (Ruben)" <r.tieland@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 11:32:04 +0200

Hi Listers,

I want to authenticate my database user with their Active Directory
account and then make use of single-sign-on for a oracle forms
application.
My question to you guy's is how can I accomplish this (if possible)? ,
do I need to buy something from oracle or just configure it. What is the
recommended way?

My configuration consist of:
- Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.4.0 - 64bit
running on SUSE Linux Enterprise 10
- Active Directory of Windows 2003 Enterprise server
- Oracle forms 6 running on Windows 2003 Terminal server or Windows XP
Professional

Thanks,
Ruben