Re: Auditing

  • From: Bill Ferguson <wbfergus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:06:04 -0700

I've turned that on for a couple of tables so we can test the
resulting data generated, but trying to query against the
FLASHBACK_TRANSACTION_QUERY view takes hours. I have no idea why, but
it's horrendously slow, as if there's no index. Being a system table
and view, I don't want  to mess with it.

And looking at the data generated from it, it doesn't look like it
would meet their ideas of the useless summary reports they want to
generate either, like Gold was changed from Primary to Tertiary 16
times, Silver was changed from Secondary to Primary 32 times, etc.

--
-- Bill Ferguson

--
-- Bill Ferguson