Re: Audit for program at login time

  • From: Mary Elizabeth McNeely <mary_mcneely@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 16:09:45 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for all the responses.  It looks like I'll have to use a trigger after
all ...

Adar - yes, duly noted about autonomous transaction in a trigger

Jared - sad but true, the program can be spoofed - risk is understood and
accepted

Brandon - thanks for putting together an initial cut at an answer, wow!  I too
was surprised calling program wasn't included in the audit stream; in fact, I
was so sure it was included, I didn't even bother checking before enabling
auditing (oops).

Mary Elizabeth