Re: Audit for program at login time

  • From: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mary_mcneely@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:14:04 -0700

This information might be good for troubleshooting, or determining how
legitimate
users access the database.

Keep in mind that the value in v$session.program is easily spoofed by any
user
with nefarious purposes simply by renaming the executable.

eg.  C:> move toad.exe sqlplus.exe

Something that anyone with ill intent is likely to know about.

--
Jared Still