Re: Audit Purge Script

  • From: kathryn axelrod <kat.axe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Nagaraj S <nagaraj.chk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:43:02 -0700

I haven't used this particular procedure, but based on how it is
written, yes; if run as below, it should delete everything older than
90 days.

That said, as I'm a bit uptight about what runs on prod, I'd always
vote to test it - even just by running the proc manually -  before
scheduling it on any system important enough to keep 90days of audit
logs.