Re: Audit Purge Script

  • From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:09:43 +0200

Joel,

you are right, it's not easy.
Maybe it helps to understand: It's a spin off from Audit Vault, after
some iterations and requests Oracle decided to make it available for
non-Audit-Vault customers as well.
In my current situation it's quite convenient to implement it at every
new created DB - so audit is in place 'just in case' :)

Martin