Re: AskTom down?

  • From: Mathias Magnusson <mathias.magnusson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 18:08:03 +0100

The funny thing is that when Tom ran it on his own hardware with no failover
(if memory serves) he had virtually no downtime. Now that it has been moved
into the IT group (running off of the same installation as apex.oracle.com I
think) it has a problem with availability...

On the other hand, I would imagine that most places would run better if
placed in Tom's capable hands.

Mathias
http://mathiasmagnusson.com