RE: Argh.....

  • From: "Hostetter, Jay M" <JHostetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:53:38 -0400

It's also helpful to work the words "Sarbanes-Oxley" into your response.
Although it might be hard to do with this particular issue.  Try
something like "The SOX auditors want to see all of our database
documentation.  These parameters are undocumented so perhaps we should
try another solution first."

Jay