Re: Are you using Internet Explorer for MOS?

  • From: Norman Dunbar <oracle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 12:11:09 +0000

Morning Niall,

On 17/01/13 10:46, Niall Litchfield wrote:

> I have the same setting as Finn, I'd guess your IT security team configures
> protected mode for I.E
That may well be the case. I have no idea what our security people
actually do, other than making it nigh on impossible to get anything
done. At least we can download patches these days!

 > I'd log a bug
> against MOS (or just use a better browser as you are doing :) ).

I did log a bug against MOS, the fix I posted was the one given. :-)

Because I WFH, I can copy my evidence files to my own laptop and use
Firefox to upload them. My colleagues in the office are not so lucky.
However, requests for a browser config change have been made.

Time, as its job description entails, will tell.

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar