RE: Are you angry DBA?

  • From: "Aragon, Gabriel (GE Commercial Finance)" <gabriel.aragon@xxxxxx>
  • To: <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cmarquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:55:31 -0400

mmm right now Im working on my first project with this *behavior* and I thought
it was an exceptional situation.. now I realized this is normal now a days..

I used to think there were 2 kinds of DBA's, develoment DBA (for analisys and
design) and production DBA (for tuning, maintenance and all that stuff).. but
this approach kills the first category.. =(