Re: Archiving events (#20 error) sent to W2K event viewer - application log

  • From: mhthomas <qnxodba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Igor Neyman <ineyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 23:48:16 -0500

Hi,

Igor, thanks for your reply, and the others too. :-)

I've been doing almost 100% ora-linux and I have not played with my
w2k databases for a couple weeks. I saw the same discussion here as
Igor mentions, and I was hoping it would be fixed. I meant to check
but have not gotten around to it yet.

Paul, I don't know for sure. Sorry.

In the meantime, like this weekend, I've got to script how to do  RMAN
recover of an RAC/ASM/iSCSI Standard Edition database, and restore to
a backup server no-RAC/no-ASM and verify our Tivoli backups. I may
_not_ have time warm up the w2k databases this weekend, either. ;-)

Regards,

Mike Thomas