RE: Archive Logs

  • From: "Herring Dave - dherri" <Dave.Herring@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <BurtonL@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 06:41:53 -0500

Laura,

Sorry, I'm a little late on this, but do any of the tables have
"NOLOGGING" set?  This will cause DML to be unavailable within the
archive logs.

Dave

-------------------------------------

Dave Herring, DBA

Acxiom Corporation

3333 Finley

Downers Grove, IL 60515

wk: 630.944.4762

<mailto:dherri@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dherri@xxxxxxxxxx> >

"When I come home from work and see those little noses pressed against
the windowpane, then I know I am a success" - Paul Faulkner