Re: Application Express Install

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx, JBECKSTROM@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l-freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-db-l <oracle-db-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 17:14:19 -0700 (PDT)

You could connect to the Oracle database then using Oracle Hetrogenious
services/db link you could connect to other databases as required from that
database.
 Robert G. Freeman
Master Principal Consultant, Oracle Corporation, Oracle ACE
Author of various books on RMAN, New Features and this shorter signature line.