Anyway tor format sql text outpus from dynamic views (9i, 10g, 11g)

  • From: amonte <ax.mount@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L Group <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 09:11:04 +0100

Hi

I have always formatted the SQL statements while reading from v$sql or
v$sqlstats.sql_fulltext (in 10g) manually but due to large amounjt of SQL
statement I need to capture this looks a bit cumbersome.

AWR does this job pretty good, always get the entire sql statements and we
simply need to copy & paste to some formatter such as sql developer and we
get nice look SQLs. I wonder if there are any better way to get formatted
SQL?

TIA