Anyone willing to share profile.xml from a GPnP enabled 11.2 Grid Infrastructure?

  • From: Martin Bach <development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >> ORACLE-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:56:40 +0100

Dear listers,

I am currently reading up on Grid Plug And Play but don't have a
matching 11.2 cluster at hand right now. I would like to understand the
full format of the profile.xml file better. According to the
documentation it is used to store configuration information about the
cluster thus decoupling state from the individual node. I really like
the concept but my profile.xml seems not to have all the information
filled in (my cluster doesn't use GNS et al).

The file I'm after is in
$GRID_HOME/gpnp/<hostname>/profile/peer/profile.xml.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Martin
--
Martin Bach