Re: Anyone running Oracle 12 in single tenant mode?

  • From: Jeff C <backseatdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lkemnitz@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 14:11:32 -0800

It was suggested to me to implement the cdb/pdp now even if you just have
the one pdp (which is free I believe) so that it is already set up and so
that you get used to it.  I don't this is going to go away so might as well
learn it now while you are doing all your testing.  I guess unless you are
in a rush. Which rushing 12c doesn't seem like a good idea to me.