Re: Anyone manage to get MetaLink working after changing account name and password?

  • From: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle-L Freelists" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 08:08:38 -0700

I will mirror other comments.

It worked great over the weekend, almost unusable today.

Jared

On 5/22/06, rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ist has nothing with the password. You said you are using your boss's account, and since account names are email addresses, it will go to your boss.

BTW, Sarbanes Oxley police are on your way ... I told them you are
using your boss's account.

Run Forrest Run ... 8:)

Raj

On 5/22/06, Ranko Mosic <ranko.mosic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is new password generic ? I am using my boss' account and email went to
him,
> I don't want
> to contact him over the weekend.

Jared Still