Re: Anyone manage to get MetaLink working after changing account name and password?

  • From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pjhoraclel@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 08:42:15 -0600

I too get "Invalid credentials" tryiung to log in with the new e-mail user name. I had not changed the password when I went through the conversion to e-mail.

At 05:02 AM 5/22/2006, Peter Hitchman wrote:

Hi,
Having been forewarned, I logged into MetaLink this morning, confirmed my email address to use as the login name and got an automatic email basic with the new initial password. But ever since it has refused to let me back in, it just tells me the login credentials are invalid. How come those information emails about the changes did not have a number to ring when it all goes wrong?!!!

Pete

Regards

Wolfgang Breitling
Centrex Consulting Corporation