Anyone having problems creating TARs with Internet Explorer 7.0?

  • From: ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 19:54:52 +0000

We have been having alot of problems opening tars. We go to the create tar
screen, fill everything out. Hit next and nothing happens. Never had this
problem before.

Oracle is now telling us that IE 7.0 does not work with metalink. There only
other supported browser is netscape and they are telling me that the latest
version of that browser is not supported either.

Has anyone been able to open tickets with Firefox, Opera, or Safari? I tried
all of them.