RE: Anyone going live with 11.2 in Q1 or Q2?

  • From: Upendra N <nupendra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodd.holman@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 11:32:31 -0500

Recently we went live with a 1.5TB Data mart using 11gR1 on Solaris Sparc. The
tidbit is it is using ZFS for file system. We had the system run in parallel
with the old system for almost 3 months before we went live. Other than hitting
a couple of minor bugs, its been very stable.
The database was migrated/upgraded from Oracle 8i to 11g . :)

-Upendra

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390707/direct/01/