RE: Anyone every seen a VM image run in slow motion?

  • From: "Matthew Zito" <mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <post.ethan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 12:42:42 -0400

My first attempt to reply got dinged for overquoting - fair point.

I was saying that you can easily work around this issue by assigning a
dedicated block of RAM to your database VMs.  We have several hundred
Oracle VMs here, and we don't run into this issue because of that,
though we do run into the clock drift issue that was the original post
of this thread.

Thanks,
Matt