Re: Anyone else run into ORA-7445 on kkdcacr()?

  • From: Ahmed Ullah <ahmed107@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:11:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mark:

  Looks like ORA-07445 issues are mostly new BUGs.

  We have been chasing Oracle for last 8 months for ORA-07445 with
qmudxPrintWhiteSpace and apaopnbf argument in Oracle 9i Rel2. There is a new
BUG - 4547713 logged by Oracle for this issue.

  Regards,

  -ahmed

"Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Looks like this is bug #5126551, "DUMP IN KKDCACR() FROM QUERY ON TABLES
WITH FK CONSTRAINT"
  It's so new it looks like it does not have any resolution at this point.
  Anyone else chasing this one?  Any workarounds?  This one really makes me
wonder about Oracle's QA processes?.they never ran queries on tables w/ FK
constraints??  Yikes!
  -Mark

  --
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it wouldn't
be called research, would it?" --Albert Einstein