Re: Anyone else experience this?

  • From: "Finn Jorgensen" <finn.oracledba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:42:06 -0500

Well, trying to get a very large Streams implementation working in
10.1.0.5(version forced by Oracle apps implementation) has me hitting
more bugs,
both fixed in later versions and not fixed at all, than I ever thought
possible. Several a day.

Working with RAC/CRS and Instant Client in 10.2.0.1 had a bit of the same
effect.

Finn