Anyone Else Feeling the 1st Quarter Love??

  • From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 20:26:25 -0800 (PST)

Curious if anyone else is feeling serious pressure to put a lot of new
systems/code/features into production by the end of first quarter?
This seems to be an expected feat due to the pressure we feel business wise by
the 3rd quarter, (you know everything will be BEYOND stable by then, management
states...:))  but I've experienced this at a couple places now-  first quarter
is the time for new features, upgrades, implementations, 2nd quarter is
enhancements and third/fourth quarter will all lay low and pray for it all to
pay off.

I have been feeling a bit stretched thin zee last month, pulled towards more
projects, code reviews and research on new features than I can keep track
of...:)  Anybody, anybody, Bueller?

Kellyn Pedersen
Sr. Database Administrator
I-Behavior Inc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellynpedersen
www.dbakevlar.blogspot.com

"Go away before I replace you with a very small and efficient shell script..."